Sunday, February 16, 2014

What a massive fail!! Day 5

So I have determined through calculated hours of thought that bread pudding has the ability to ruin lives!


So yesterday Day 5....long run day.  I was totally ready for it I knew with everything going on that it was going to be a challenge but I was ready for it.  Obviously I was NOT ready for it!  NOT EVEN CLOSE!
I threw my friend a baby shower and it was amazing, she loved it and got a lot of good stuff.  However when you put together a baby shower you also have food..... a lot of food.  Since there were so many great things to chose from I decided that I could have a little something.  Well that little something turned into an entire 9x13 pan of bread pudding.  Before long I didn't even bother with putting it on a plate, I was eating it right from the pan.  Out of control.  
Then after that I didn't get to the gym and I didn't make it to my triathlon clinic that I had planned to attend.  Then I ordered pizza and ate almost the entire thing.  Seriously, who falls off the wagon that badly!  I fell off and the wagon ran over me.
Weight: 160.2
Diet:  RIGHT?!
Exercise:  nope....nada....nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment