Friday, February 7, 2014

Thankful For a Shorter Run. Day 3

I am finding myself scheduling my entire day around my workout schedule.  It seems that generally people have a hard time getting to the gym, but I have the opposite problem I can't find time for other things because I'm working out.  I can't make it to work until 9am today because I have to swim.  Asking Jada do you want to go the gym with me or stay at school aftercare until 6pm (she picked aftercare).  There are a lot of times that I don't think I'm going to be able to get everything done, however I just don't really watch any TV unless I'm on the bike trainer.
Super excited that I only have to run for 30 minutes today.  I love running it is my first passion and it also is what has brought me to my current state of craziness, however with the weather so frickin cold and snow/ice packed roads I get the opportunity to run inside.  Don't have to run on the treadmill though, indoor running track which is not quite as annoying but 12 laps to make a mile sometimes it is difficult to keep counting that long.
So finished my morning workout strong.  Did a chest and bicep workout followed by a 1000m swim.  I felt amazing in the pool.  It is the fastest and smoothest I have ever felt, only bad part, shoulders were hurting from shoveling snow yesterday.  The afternoon workout consisted of a 30 minute run.  I cant stand the indoor running track but its better than the treadmill.

overall the day was a success ....
weight 159.6
swim 1000 meters 
run 30 minutes maybe 4 miles...but not sure
diet: OUTSTANDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment