Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ready to be back on track. Day 15

Feeling more and more like myself.  Made it to the gym today and did a quick weight workout followed by a swim.  I love working out my arms because they always look so cut afterward, however it doesn't last all that long.
Also these are the headphones that my husband bought for me....they are amazing I love them!  If you don't have these you are missing our yurbuds are a win.
My overall day was a little overwhelming since I was back at work for the first day since my father passed.  I would say overall it was a pretty good day.  I had to order my garmin and the place that we ordered it from called at lunch that it had came in, I couldn't get there past enough!  I got it back to work and plugged it in....15 manuals.....REALLY!  oh well I guess it take a lot of reading to learn something so amazing.  I had a 45 min run to do and it was 55F outside....uh what?!?!  New watch....warm weather.....couldn't wait to get back out there and start running!  Around 3:30 I skipped out of work and went for a run.  I felt great out there, I thought that I would struggle with the run since I hadn't ran outside much lately but I killed it!  great pace and felt strong the entire run.

Diet was pretty good, the only that shouldn't have had was a starbucks.....one of my good friends came to talk and bought me coffee....did you say free??  Well I won't say no to FREE!!
Overall I consider the day a win.

Exercise:
run:  5.35 / 45mins
Swim:  1000 m
Weights:  Back/bis

Weight:  159.8

Diet:  Spot....minus starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment