Thursday, February 20, 2014

Started a cleanse. Day 16

So I've decided to ruin my life via advocare.  Started their 10 day cleanse to hopefully make right all the wrongs I made when I was back home.  Did the fiber drink in the morning, and it wasn't bad at all.  If you can a smoothie then you drink this stuff.  Then at night you take three probiotic pill supplements.  Hopefully I survive this!



It was gorgeous out today as well and I had to drive home at lunch to pick up Jared to run some errands and I was like it's bike day....I'm going to ride my bike outside!  Well other than being in  time crunch and not having enough time to finish my entire ride I still did get some training in.  The new bike seat is amazing and so is the new Garmin.

My diet was okay, since I had picked up Jared we decided to go to lunch, we had deli subs and they were so good, but probably not the best dietary choice.  I guess there are worse things to eat.

Weight: 157.8
Diet.....pretty good but not perfect
Exercise:
Bike ride 15 miles 45 mins!

No comments:

Post a Comment