Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The hell of the indoor trainer! Day 2

With day 1 complete and my enthusiasm still intact I'm ready for day 2.  Today is a 20 mile bike ride.  Generally I would be excited about a 20 mile bike ride however with 6 inches of snow and freezing temperatures I'm not overly anxious.  20 miles on an indoor trainer is worse than a treadmill and I REALLY despise the treadmill.  I guess I will be hanging out with some Desperate Housewives.
My next purchase is going to be a new bike seat.  I dont know how many more hours I can sit on that seat without the requirement of reconstructive surgery.   Also need to make an investment in a new garmin.  I want the forerunner 910XT.  However that bad boy is expensive and then of course the power meter pedals $1700 wtf!  I knew this sport was expensive but damn!  Might need a second job.

Weight: 159.6
Bike: 20 miles 1:10:00
Diet: good but ate an extra banana was so hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment